Sunday, April 17, 2016

The Ugly Truth About Where I Have Been

Hi,

So, I know you have been wondering where I went. I will be frank, I was extremely sick over the past year. I was in and out of the hospital and the doctors did not know what was wrong with me. I finally found out that I had an issue with my thyroid. There was a scare or two in there about whether or not I had cancer and whether or not I would need surgery... but alas, I do not and did not. I am on medication now and have been doing so much better. There was a point where I was on the ground crying with a wad of hair in my hands because the new medication was making me lose my hair. All I kept hearing from everyone was, "you are so young, you are so pretty, that is so sad..."

Needless to say, I neglected a lot. My friends, family, and business. I had a day job but that was stressful as well because I had to keep taking time off and it was just a lot.

From the bottom of my heart, for those of you who I have grown very close with, I am so very sorry. I never want to leave you again and am sorry I was gone for so long.

I genuinely miss talking to you and am starting back with calls again so please...lets talk! :)

888-872-3753

No comments:

Post a Comment