Monday, December 23, 2013

I got fired. What now?

My stay at phone sex kingdom has come to an end.

Nicole is threatened by me because I am a college educated confident woman who questioned her judgement and ill treatment of me.

Don't worry, I will be back soon. :) My contract with Phone Sex Kingdom is no longer valid and I own all my works so I am thinking about starting my own business. I will keep you posted on all of that. Please email me for inquiries at juicyjamie89@aol.com.

My new number is 888-872-3753. However, I am on vacation until January 2nd. Check my Availability Page.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. How can this be you if this is the real Jayme Langford? http://jaymelangford.com/ I had a feeling when I got your pictures from our call that you were a fake!!! Now I know you are!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you really think I am a fake, then you really don't have great hearing and don't know how the internet works. Voices are not easily replicated and you can have more than one website. Also, we never even did a call. Ew

      Delete