Monday, October 21, 2013

My New Fish!

Well, I am just an angel...what else is there to say? ;) I have been thinking about what I should share with you today. I am not allowed to share too much of my personal life due to a contract I signed, however, I can share some person details about my day. Today, I bought a fish! ;) This about me page is about the non-sexual side of me. So, here it is... lol



He is the first fish I bought for my new salt water aquarium. Isn't he cute!!! I don't know what to call him yet. Maybe you could help me with that! ;) He is a yellow goby and I plan on getting a second one to see if I can get them to mate. I have been out of town so much lately but now that it is getting a bit colder, I think that I might be staying in more...not sure. I might have to get one of those automatic fish feeders...or a slave to feed it while I am away getting fucked by a big dick and having hot lesbian sex! ;) lol I will update more next week on some non-sexual stuff...maybe about my home brewing. ;)

xoxo
Juicy Jamie
888 313 7155

No comments:

Post a Comment